CES provides its clients with expertise on environmental finance. Main areas of CES work include energy efficiency, renewable energies, adaptation measures to climate change, carbon finance, etc.
CES intervenes across several geographies, with a particular focus on developing countries.
CES has mostly carried out missions on behalf of development banks (KfW, AFD, World Bank, African Development Bank, etc.), UN agencies (UNDP, UNIDO, etc.) and public institutions (DG Trésor, Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations, etc.).
- Analysis and development of public policies and strategies in the field of climate change
- Structuring low-carbon investment finance programs
- Evaluation of low-carbon programs or projects
- Climate finance
- Local Finance and Public-Private Partnerships
- France & European Union
- Central and Eastern Europe & ex- URSS
- Subsaharan Africa
- Middle East and Northern Africa
- Greenhouse gas reduction
- Energy Efficiency
- Renewable Energy
- Climate change adaptation
- Financing of local infrastructure
- Feasibility and market studies
- Analysis or development of public policies
- Support for the structuring and / or implementation of investment programs or projects
- Programs or projects evaluation
- Technical assistance / training